Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Falling asleep is Hard

Is it just me or is falling asleep hard?? I usually lay in bed for for at least 30-45 mins before crashing. Tim falls asleep right away! We always go to bed at the same time and once he kisses me goodnight and lays his head on the pillow, he's out! Me, on the other hand, lay there thinking about everything. I think about what to I'm doing that week, month, year. What dinners I'm making that week, even if I've already planned them. Then I think about job stuff, how to get more editing jobs, how to get money to buy a new computer..... The list goes on and on.

This is how I feel most of the time:

Does anyone else feel that way?? Or is it just me! Once I fall asleep, I'm usually down for the count but recently it's taken me over an hour to fall asleep! I'll look at Facebook in the dark to tire out my eyes. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! 

Who knows! I guess I shouldn't complain and be thankful for the sleep I do get now because as soon as we start having kids, I hear sleep is sacred! Haha!!


Happy Wednesday! 
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment